Review ZOYA Lip Paint

06:14

Summertime and red lips, what a great combo ♥
Hi girls it’s been a while I don’t post anything here. My life has been pretty rough recently, my dad passed away last month and it hit me so hard. Too much things to handle and sometimes i feel like i can’t bear it. I know  bad things happened for a reason and embracing them will bring newfound strength into my life and surprisingly, more inner peace. I know I’m so much stringer than I think and will become as solid as a rock in the midst of violent strom. I promise I’ll post more stuff and write new  post regularly. 

Now I’m gonna share my favorite local lip cream, yass i said LOCAL girls. It’s ZOYA Lip Paint in “Baked Apple”. I love it so much, it’s the second time i purchased it.  The color similar to apple skin colour, it’s dark red. This color compliment my skin tone, I always wear vampy or dark color lipsticks.  I rarely wearing nude or soft color lipsticks because I feel pale and not confident in those color. This ZOYA Lip Paint is so affordable, it only costs Rp 62.000,-. It’s more expensive than Wardah Lip Cream but I found it better than Wardah.


What I like about ZOYA Lip Paint In “Baked Apple:
  •          Compliments tanned skin
  •           Smells like vanilla
  •           Affordable
  •           Matte finish but doesn’t make my lips dry like hell
  •           Long lasting

What I don’t like about it:
  •        Hard to find like a good man, HAHAHA! kidding (you can buy it only at ZOYA stores) or purchase it online
  •        It fades quickly if you eat greasy foods but you still can reapply it

What’s your fave lip cream girls? ZOYA is definitely my fave.
PS: It’s not a paid review, it’s my honest opinion about the brand J
XOXO  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm sorry for your dad, I hope he's happy in heaven. And yeah, Zoya lip paint is fantastic! I really like their formula I have the deep claret one, and would realy like to buy the other shades

    reflectionofflowrin.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Margaretha sorry for the late reply, amen thank your for your kind words. You should buy the "Cinammon" one, it's pretty chocolate shade.
      XOXO ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. warna lip paint-nya bagus dan pigmented banget..

    http://www.klikme.net/

    ReplyDelete